General Manager Wanted at West Coast Rangers
Exciting opportunity for Full-Time General Manager
West Coast Rangers is now established and aproved by Northern Region Football, and a new Board is in place with a comprehensive Strategic Plan to deliver against its vision. To support this work the new Club is looking for talented individuals in the following full-time roles:
Football Director (closed 27/11)
Lead Technical support (closed 27/11)
Reporting to the Board, the General Manager is responsible for leading the development and execution of West Coast Rangers’ Strategic Plan and the Club’s day to day management of the Club’s operations. The General Manager is accountable for all employees and contractors. The General Manager will have strong communication and organisation skills, have a positive attitude and demonstrate exemplary leadership.
- He/she will be a solution’s driven strategic thinker that is focused on creating high performing teams, building engagement and getting results.
- He/she will be able to make the decisions required by the Board.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate:
- Strong Leadership and management experience, and experience in the establishment of high performing teams.
- Proven ability in obtaining and maintaining funding (i.e. grants, sponsorships, donations, etc.) in the sporting environment, and servicing relationships with funding stakeholders.
- Proven ability in managing and being accountable for a business unit.
- Understanding of how Football operates in New Zealand, and the role of a Club.
- Proven ability to work with and manage volunteers.
- Proven ability to profitably operate and be accountable for small business activity
General Manager Closing date – 5:00 pm Friday 11th December 2020
To apply, please send your resume with cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org with 'General manager Role' in the Subject Line.