Club is operating again under Level 2 protocols
Following the announcement that the Auckland region will move back down to Alert Level 2, and the rest of the country will move to Alert Level 1, from 6am on Sunday 6th March, West Coast Rangers and all of its Football activities will resume under strict controls.
That includes all training, meetings and gathering at both of the clubs grounds, Huapai Domain and Fred Taylor Park.
Under alert level 2 protocols please ensure that:
- You scan the NZ Covid Tracer app on arrival at the grounds or entering the clubrooms
- You maintain physical distancing when not playing, or while spectating
- You maintain good preventative hygeine including hand wasting, face covering, etc.
- Go straight to your fields on arrival
- Staick in your team group, don't mix with other teams or groups
- Don't gather in car parks, clubrooms or other areas unless permitted to do so
- Follow the instructions of coaches and club staff
For families, parents, caregivers and spectators:
- Please maitain physical distancing
- Respect the coaches and players and stick to the areas indicated
- Please remember while clubrooms are open, they are limited to 100 persons max and physical distancing must be maintained
Please remember to follow all health protocols and stay safe.